RIDGE
14.3 in the books. I want nothing to do with that again, it sucked. Finished with 130 reps, which in the "who cares" department, will no doubt drop me in the standings. I had finished my 15 box jumps after 275, tried loading up the bar in a hurry as I was low on time, and didn't realize I didn't strip off the 25# plate on one side. Attempted one deadlift at what was a total of 345#, noticed something wasn't right, dropped it, time expires. Ugh. Tops at my gym were 142 and 136, my goal was at least a few reps/attempts at 315#.
Today, a page out of Kunkels playbook, WOD with the wife
One partner rows for a minute, the other does an exercise for a minute
Me:
Push ups
Sit ups
Squats
Kb swings
Lunge jumps
Burpees
Her:
Step ups
Db push press
Sit ups
Push ups
Bent over rows
Sit ups
Proud of her, she did awesome! Hit 220m on all rows.
No comments:
Post a Comment