KUNKEL
Today was a family run and pushing that stoller up these hills is really getting me. Really hard to stay pose with all that weight out front, but when he yells Weeeee it makes it all worth while. Threw a few bar MUs in there when we passed the bar and it does get fun to see Calebs face light up when I do em.
50 Burpees(3:45)
Yesterday:
50 C2B pull ups
4:30ish
Then quick rest and-
50 DUs
50 Wall Balls 20#
50 DUs
50 Burpees
50 DUs
Time: 9:48
@1460 DUs, I'm definitely going to just do this once and hopefully in one day. I'm going back and forth on what day to do it. I'm thinking about trying it sunday when we get back from Atlanta and before I drive to Fort Worth, or maybe just doing it Wednesday on the actual anniversary of the accident. I don't want to do it the following weekend since I'm doing a quick sprint TRI in Conroe while were there for yet another wedding shower. These things should end! SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment