Friday, March 7, 2014

3/7/2014

KUNKEL

14.2 In the Books
125 reps
Made it to the 3rd round with 14 reps and got to the second set of 14 OHS and only got 9. 
@14.2 really gets the shoulders going and I'm proud of how I did with OHSs being such a weakness for me.  I really feel like I'm making gains on the olympic movements. 
Overtime:  50 burpees(3:36)
Double Overtime:  3.5 Mile run- actually set a PR for this route.  Time: 23:57, AVG Split:  6:51
Triple Overtime:  50 burpees to make up from Thursday(3:53)
@Ridge:  you should crush 14.2 with your strength and endurance. 

Here's my catchup for past few days. 
Tuesday:  Did modified from AJs post from few weeks ago. 
10 down to 1 of Thrusters @115# and hand release push ups,
then immediately following
1 up to 10 of power cleans @115# and hand release push ups

Time:  22:18

@Home Gym:  definitely want to get a rower in the near future.  The WOD on Monday has my core still hurting but I like it!

Wednesday:  Ran with Caleb, did 3.5 miles pushing and man there's a difference in pushing him up hills vs. not.  Also on Wednesday started 50 burpees(4:28) for 40 days from Ash wednesday to Easter.  I think adding something to think about for laura and I might be a fun way to do some burpees and pray to Jesus!

Thursday: rest day.


No comments:

Post a Comment