Sunday, March 30, 2014

3/30/2014

RIDGE

CrossFit Open 14.5

21-18-15-12-9-6-3

Thrusters and bar facing burpees

13:17. Took my time on all burpees, paced myself on them. On thrusters, broke them up once until round of 9, then went unbroken. Pleased with my time, next time I do it, goal is sub 13.

@TKUNK.4: 31:18. I can barely walk, my calves are so incredibly sore. Shoulders aren't too bad, but all I feel, and all I wanna complain about, are my calves. 1500 jumps? Man. However, looking back, it's a small price to pay knowing the pain, misery, and rehab you had to go through. My strategy wasn't much of one.  Started with a few rounds of 50, then it turned into 40s, 30s, then my goal was 50/min with 25 and a quick break. Lot more misses than I thought, maybe 15?

Before that, 6x8 bench press @ 185.

No comments:

Post a Comment