Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/27/2014

RIDGE

@Kunkel: 1460 double unders on Sunday. Lets do it. I'm excited, I think it'll be a lot of fun. Or, sick and twisted, but either way, glad I can be a part of your celebration of recovery from a freak accident. I'm going to try and do it in my garage, b/c I know that if I do it outside on my pavement, my rope will be ripped to shreds.

@14.5: I am gonna take a guess of
7min amrap
increasing ladder of 3.3, 6.6, 9.9, etc.
Thrusters
bar facing burpees

KUNKEL

TKUNK.4(every minute on the minute for 49 minutes, starting with 0, 30 DUs plus on the last round an even 60 to make a total of 1500 reps)
Well I actually went ahead and did the DUs today.  I planned on taking today off and having dinner with my folks but my pops caught a stomach bug so I transitioned to doing some work.  This was fun for sure.  First 20-25 rounds felt great and my shoulders started to burn.  The rest really had my whole body working good.  Last 3 rounds were the hardest, but did probably 90% of the rounds unbroken. 

Yesterday: 
8 Rounds of-
800M Treadmill run
20 pushups
20 hollow rocks
20 air squats

Time: 43:48ish

@Candice:  I've gotten to meet her a few times and she is a rock star.  It's always fun to watch her workout, she's got quit the motor and strength!  She was doing MUs tuesday and just awesome to see her technique and how easy she makes the movements look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment