RIDGE
@Kunkel: Great wods. LOVE the air force WOD, an awesome gut check workout, and one that hopefully you can do again in the next few months to see how you stand and how you've improved. And the half mile/burpee/KB swing/half is fun, I may do that this weekend since the weather is nice. Looks like a good weekend/post 14.4 workout that I can get in.
Here's my WOD from yesterday
AMRAP 18 minutes
40 air squats
40 toes to bar
40 squats
40 burpees over the bar
40 squats
40 shoulder to overhead @ 115#
I ended up with 392 reps as the time expired, but I went ahead and finished out the 2 full rounds at about 22 minutes.
Here's my workout that I'm about to do, I'll post results later.
16 min total.
Tabata burpees
Into
4 min amrap
3.3.6.6….
S2O 95#
T2B
Into
Tabata burpees
Into
4 min amrap
5.5.10.10.15.15….
Wall balls
Hang PC 95#
@CHALLENGE: I'm all over it. How do you think we'll break it down? 1460 per day? (Please say no) or broken up by the end of the month/year? I like the burpee challenge you got going on, that's always fun - awesome to see that you've stuck with it for this long. I admire you for wanting to take on a challenge and make your body a slave, showing your body who's boss. To me, that's the beauty of CrossFit, where you can commit to something (a workout, a goal, a skill) and practice that until it is achieved - very mind over matter -esque. Keep me posted on the DU challenge, I think it sounds like fun. If nothing else it'll help keep me going after the Open so I don't become too lazy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment