AJ
Tabata of sorts
:20 on, :10 off x 8
75# push press
then
ab mat sit ups
then
pull ups
Did a few thrusters, snatches, and air squats... felt good on my knee. Kinda tight now, one hour later, but thankfully God has begun working on my heart and helping me realize there are bigger things in life than CrossFit. In other words, I'm not as upset as I once was.
@Running freaks: Kunkel, how are the calves? I have been doing some research on strengthening the calves/soleus (soleii?) and came across some great mobility stretches. I found them at http://www.mobilitywod.com/ , typed in calf or calves, and several great ones came up. Not only did he show the stretch but why the particular stretch is essential to maintaining proper running form, prevention of injury down the road, etc.
Klint buy a house already and get an egg.
No comments:
Post a Comment