WOD
AJ
"DT"
5 rounds
12 deadlift
9 hang clean
6 push jerks
I scaled this... first time I've scaled a workout in years! Need to get back into shape - this is probably a sub 9 min workout. I did it with 135#, RX'd is 155#. My forearms are not too happy with me right now!
9:57
@ Tyler: Do you wear socks with your inov8s?
FARRAR
6mile run on Katy trail
7:38/7:52/7:54/7:40/7:47/7:34
Trail is slightly up dip going out and down dip coming back. Cardio was good but chicken legs were wiped and that was only half way. Yowsers! Will need to start slower for race.
Xfit games 1st wrkout is up. AMBAP in 7 min. (B=burpees)
KUNKEL
Buy in: played with the rings and took me a bit to get them set right, had to use a tree and wasn't able to get the quit high enough. My Aggies engineering mind hasn't quite figured out the best solution for hanging these thing yet but I will!!! I did get my first muscle up under my belt on the rings, much harder and so are the pullups for that matter. Kills the biceps way more than I thought it would.
"angieish"
100 pullups on the rings
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
21:10
@injury: Nooooo!!! That stinks they didn't catch that. I originally had my IT band on my rt knee killing due to my aggressive/ignorant heal strike I sported and my crappy/ ignorant running shoes!!! I'm glad you're recovering nicely though! Can't wait to see you blow back through the times.
@inov8s. I have yet to go sans socks but I plan on trying it at my next tri, no pun intended!
@inov8s!!!! Great news!!! Today I saw that backwoods has officially started carrying them and they have such a selection. They are full pice but if you spend 100 bucks a year at backwoods they give you a bday present, so depending on the gift ad if you buy anything else there it can be a good deal.
@klint: Sandbagger!!! Nuf said!
No comments:
Post a Comment