Monday, February 27, 2012

2/27/12

AJ

3x10 squat cleans
95-105-115

3 rounds
30 overhead lunges (45# plate)
30 hand release push ups
30 one-arm dumbbell snatches (15 each/35#)
100m run
14:20

OT: 2 minute plank hold (25# plate on back)

Wanna hear how ya'll did at the CowTown! I haven't had a chance to do the games WOD yet, but tops at my gym were 129 by a STUD and the average was about 100ish.

AJ Round 2

Games Workout
(Attempt #1)

88 burpees

Right when you think you're ready and can take on the world, oh no... this comes up and destroys you. Lotsa factors went into my poor performance, but no excuses gotta play like a champion. You guys will own this; ya'll are in such great shape.


KUNKEL

100 inverted burpees
Time: 16:27

@7:00 minutes of burpees, how long did it take before you had to slow down or take a break? I plan on trying this towards the end of the week, I know it will dominate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment