Friday, February 24, 2012

2/24/2012

AJ

4 rounds for time

400m run
50 air squats

11:57



Just kidding! But feels great to be back into somewhat close to CrossFit shape. This weekend I may try the Games workout, but we'll see how the diet goes for tonight and tomorrow.

@new rings: Do you have wooden ones? I know Rogue Fitness has a kind that is just wood, we use them at our box and they're great. We have some at school too, but they have rubber grips on them which may be cheating but make muscle ups much easier.

@CowTown participants: GOOD LUCK! Is it this weekend or next weekend?

KUNKEL

Taking the day off and probably just working around the house with the pops tomorrow and race Sunday!!!
@rings, they are wooden and I can't remember the brand but they are just like the rogue ones. Straps may be different an that's why I'll have to figure out the best way to hang them and get them down easily.

@games WOD, I can't wait to see your time on those, beast mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment