WOD
AJ
Bench Press
5 x 10 @ 135# (as fast as possible)
2 x 10 @ 135# wide grip
EMOTM
10 minutes
5 strict toes to bar
3 strict pull ups
(zero kipping)
@ Sonoma: Did you go to California or is there a closer Sonoma wine country I'm not familiar with?
@ Injury: Turns out all I needed to do was change shoes! Why Airrosti didn't pick up on that beats me, but I'm on my feet nearly all day and I wear these old beat up tennis shoes, and have for the past year and a half. I started getting the same feeling in both knees/shin area, and decided to switch shoes and keep foam rolling like its my job, and the pain is virtually gone. I've signed up to start CrossFit at my box on Monday - CANNOT WAIT.
@ room for kid: Hearing how excited you are about making the room for your child is sweet. Makes me think that our heavenly father is that excited and a lot more to prepare our room in His kingdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment