Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/14/2012

WOD

AJ

Bench Press
30-1-20-1-10-1

115-205-135-215-160-220

God's teaching me that I'm on his watch, on his time, not my own. I keep getting reminded that the things I want to do or think I should do, may not be exactly what he has in store for me quite yet. Dealing with being content and impatience - fine line between the two, and although I may be flirting with it, I know what's right but tough to suck it up. Example: Wondering if I should change careers, CrossFit injuries. All minor problems in the big picture of life, but just stuff I'm wrestling with.


FARRAR

I came down with the crud late Sunday and just now getting over it.  Taking today off for rest and V-day.  Will be back at it tomorrow.

KUNKEL

I'm with you Klint, I've felt like I showed up for murph as my first cf experience with no preparation. The crud feeling compiled onto trying to get the baby room set up by the end of the week and working hard, fast and furiously has taken the wind from my sails abruptly. I will be there tomorrow!!

@calves thanks for the site!! My calves have felt ok when I've been running, they get sore fast but quickly adapt in a run. I'm excited to run the half in the fancy kicks and see how they do at that distance!
@Gods teachings, I'm excited that it appears this teaching has your searching nOne the less and ultimately considering that worldly wrong choice to experience the true fulfillment of joy in a life with Christ, no matter the sacrifice! My learning this week so far, right after Jesus was baptized he went into the wilderness to be tested, prepared and ministered to by the angels!!! Ministered to by the angels literally means that they were fighting many of the spiritual battles going on around Jesus so he could only have to focus on a critical few!! How great a picture that we think we are fighting multiple battles everyday, yet we don't even recognize the support the Angels around us are providing!!! When Jesus was aware of the Angela fighting around him e could recite truth from God to the devil and the battles he was face to face with became insignificant and less tempting. Keep fighting the battles you got and be aware of those being won for you by the angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment