AJ
At some point, hopefully soon, I will attempt this workout
AMRAP 8 minutes
7 push jerks @ 135#
14 toes to bar
Been fighting a cold lately. Funny how once my leg starts to get better, God says whoa whoa pump the breaks on working out even more - still not ready. So I'll listen to my body and take a few more days off. My gym is holding a competition for spots on the team, and if I take one more week off then get back into it, I could make it in time to be "ready" for the competition.
@Lynne make-up: Remember its not for time. After you crank out the pull ups, rest as needed (for me it was about 2 min) then go for round two. Bodyweight is about 185# by the way, which made bench that much more fun.
@5k: Good job on 4th place! Whats your PR on 5k? The last time I ran it, I got lost on the course and ended up getting 30 min
FARRAR
"Wanted To Wrkout"
I planned to wrkout during lunch today until my lovely bride asked if I could wait to wrkout with her after work. I said yes. Then a vendor came by and asked us to lunch. I said yes to going and yes to a lot of food. Then I was leaving from work when my manager caught me as I was walking out the door and asked if I wanted to grab drinks...... I said yes. After a lot of Reata and two whiskey cokes (and still a sore back) a WOD just wasnt meant to happen. So I did a modified wrkout with Mel.
20 clean/squats, 20 pullups, 800m
20 burpees, 20 pullups, 800m
20 front squats, 20 pullups, 800m
@hope you get feeling better AJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment