Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/5/2012

FARRAR

9.35 mile run

1 lap around white rock lake

7:42/mile

The wind was brutal on the backside of the lake. Hammys started locking up in the last few miles. Felt like an old man and lost length in my stride. Kent, another buddy from HG, ran with me and was a blessing to help push through to keep a good pace. Cardio feels good. But I need to work on strengthening my legs. Weak sauce.....

KUNKEL
I've been in recovery since Thursday!!! I could only do the 5:30am till midnight for so long till it wore me flat out!

@farrar you are killing it bud! That's a fast 9er. I think we will post a pretty good time, I'm feeling being now after your times lately.
@5k it was a health deal, they give us discounts on our health insurance if we do stuff like that. Not to mention all the competitive people in that hotel, bound to be some folks gearing for some competition. There were 2 groups of guys playing bball at 5:30 every morning as well, lots of ex college athletes and some pro.
@dallas, if you can't say something nice you shouldn't say anything at all! What momma always said!

No comments:

Post a Comment