AJ
As Many Meters As Possible
AMMAP
Row for 20 minutes
4847
Gettin geared up for the dreaded Filthy Fifty tomorrow. Wish me luck.... ugh. My goal is sub 22. Ya'll ever done it RXd?
@Truck: LOOOOONG story, but to sum it up: I got a new rack and pinion for free, even though it wasn't under warranty. Its quite a trip how all this panned out, with it potentially being under warranty, one guy saying it was, another saying it wasn't... ugh. Of course, they fixed it, and recommended about $1600 worth of repairs. So I won the battle, but they get the last laugh.
KUNKEL
Buyin: approx 30 arrows at 60 yards.
For time: 3 rounds
500m run, 15 pullups, 50 squats, 15 pullups
@easter weekend, we had a blast at the "lake"/river Travis. The water is scary low but it happens. I kayaked for quit a while, enough to get a serious burn and had the dog on with me for the majority of it. Pretty funny, he got all titanic on me and was standing tall off the nose and it only later a few beats before he went right into the deep part of the lake. Shoulders were feeling it from the paddling though.
@yesterday I was only able to do yard work for about 90 minutes, I've got a weed Problem that is driving me nuts!
@rest of the week, I'm gonna take it easy. My sinuses hurt, my body hurts from the sun and trying to keep up with you two. Just feel like I need to slow a bit before a hard push for this tri at the end o the month.
@filthy fifty, I've never tried it but I will maybe at the end of the week or next, looks dirty.
@tsylor cole: be praying for him he had back surgery yesterday as is hopin to have fixed all this pain he's been having and I'm praying that he can take advantage of this time of being still to better know God and the love our father has for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment