Monday, April 2, 2012

4/2/2012

AJ

1 RM clean

241 (PR!)

8 minute AMRAP
90% of 1 RM

23 reps @ 215#

Am I alone in 1corinth924?! Where you guys at? How was the tough mudder?

FARRAR

500 m swim
 2:18/100

Worked until 7 tonight and had to squeeze this workout in. Looks like it will be another tough week to workout.

@Tough Mudder, crazy run with crazy obstacles!  Was a lot of fun and a good test of endurance trying to keep up with the once-college athletes we were running with. 

@I posted a couple times last week and noticed none of the posts made it.  Not sure why.  But dont worry, I check this site everyday to see what you mongrels are up to.

@Roth, im not tracking why your tax bracket should keep you from opening a Roth account.  Its true you cant contribute to a Roth if your dual income is greater than 170K but either way, tax free income when you retire is a big win when you are trying to budget for retirement.

And great job on the PR!! 

KUNKEL
@been running and gunning without signal!
@toughmudder!!! Man, YouTube some videos and search 2012 Dallas tough mudder and check out the ones with shock therapy!!! Still makes me convulse thinking about it. Really hard section was the rolling hills at about mile 11 and the electrical wires are no joke and they do provide a significant ZAP! Fun event, fun people, always good Camaraderie!!! Klint was extra tough, he had to run the whole thing while holding up his shorts literally the whole way so he wouldn't create a bunch of divorces when all the women saw what he was working with!!!
Video one of the girls made from the weekend!
http://video214.com/play/OBAdIfixQV7PxS3tioUJbw/s/dark

@roth, we have invested in this and I agree Klint, it's nice to know you will have some tax free money no matter what happens with our taxes moving forward. Not sure why it would be a bad investment unless you were just flat out banking already or in the near future.
@aj, shoulder delay, nice work, suck about the stopwatch. How did the shoulders feel while running?
@us in Austin, yessir we are in Austin but my folks are in weatherford and every now and then I'm in fort worth for work.

@last Friday's WOD, I did 25 muscle ups not for time and I really found a better form for me and it made a huge difference. Each time I went for one I got at least 3 so that's was a big improvement.

@4-2, I pulled weeds as I have a major weed issue in the entire yard, not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment