AJ
Did Kunkel's workout from 3/15/2012
*Shoulder Delay*
21 HSPUs, ring dips, ring push ups
mile run
15 HSPUs, ring dips, ring push ups
mile run
9 HSPUs, ring dips, ring push ups
mile run
I finished the round of 9 at 35:24, and brought my stopwatch with me outside and placed it where the actual mile run starting/finish line is. (From gym to starting/finish line of 1/4 mile is about 100m downhill). I brought it with me so that when I was finished I can get an accurate timing of my time. I finish my 4th lap to complete the mile and WOD, and the stop watch is gone. Some punk stole it. So, if I had to guess, I'd say my time in was like 44-45ish? But a fun workout nonetheless. Last mile was tough when my previous meal a mere 2 hours prior was my leftover smoked pork :)
No comments:
Post a Comment