Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/25/2012

AJ

@Klint: Yes, I think you did accidentally delete everything. So now its like I never did those burpee box jumps, which I'm totally cool with. But yeah, this new lay out on the blog is totally confusing in my opinion.

3 rounds of Cindy
(Cindy = 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats)
2 clean and jerk @ Grace weight (135#)
3 rounds of Cindy
4 C&J
3 rounds of Cindy
6 C&J
3 rounds of Cindy
8 C&J

13:52

I see ya'll tearing this one up... pretty good workout. Apparently my cleans and jerks have gotten better, it was actually the easiest part of this workout.

KUNKEL
9 mile bike ride:  averaged between 19-20mph and felt good.
tried to go and swim but durn pool was still closed for the season.
@tri: i might drown due to walking into the tri without having swam since August.
I'll try that WOD next week for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment