KUNKEL
16 or 17 and some change on the bike, total 56 minutes. I think around a 19mph average.
Then ran 2.75 in 21:08, about a 7:41 split.
Didn't get to workout till late, caught up with the McElroy boys after they finished the ms150, great food at hopdoddy's for out fort experience there.
@saturday had a baby shower in the woodland and didn't get back to Austin till 9pm so no WOD unfortunately. I'm going to try and stick to 3 on 1 off and see how I like it.
@klint, I feel you on not enjoying it, that was my issue with beig so uncomfortable. It really makes it not fun. You still posted a good time but I think you meant mph on your stats. How's your week look prior to the tri?
@leg cramps, it seems like your position on the bike might need to be altered to keep you from cramping, what do you think?
@early/late post: I'm sitting on a plane about to take off for Phoenix then to Cali so hate to crash early and rise way early. Bad timing travel for the race though!
No comments:
Post a Comment