Monday, April 16, 2012

4/16/2012

AJ

"Fight Gone Bad!"

Three rounds of 1 minute each:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)
Rest

356. PR by about 30 or so. Made up a lot of ground on the box jumps, and the rows and bar exercises were rough.

@Klints walk: Thats awesome you guys go on walks. I feel like the best convos are had on long walks
@egg: It changes all the time! My smoked meatloaf is tough to beat although I"ve only done it once. Pork butt is a favorite and brisket is always fun. One of these days I'll do a creative dessert. (Serves as a brick oven as well)

KUNKEL
"griff"
800M run forwards
400M run backwards
800M run forwards
400M run backwards

Time: 10:31

Ran 1 mile to the pull up bar and then:
"Angie"
100 pullups, pushups, situps, squats
Time is w/o the 1 miles: 19:29
Ran 1 mile home.

Felt great to get back in the saddle!!! The rest feels like it did me some good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment