FARRAR
Had gone for a run Thurs with Mel but never started running.... We started talking about life and turned our run into a evening stroll.
In marble falls for a buddies Bach party. Next workout will likely come Monday. Getting weak!
Theology thought: when you become a believer in Christ are you declared righteous or made righteous??
AJ
50 double unders
3 rounds of
25 box jumps
25 kb swings
50 double unders
rest 5 min.
3 rounds
amrap bench press @ 165#
200m row
Good workout that I made up... think ya'll should try this one sometime. Not sure of my time though, but second round of DUs sucked.
@ Marble Falls: Bluebonnet Cafe- great place if you have time! I drove through and visited, when you walk in there are pics of famous ppl who have visited.
@ Theology: Great question. I think of the scripture in Ephesians saying we are dead in sin, and the renewing of our mind that's mentioned in Romans... I'm thinking made righteous. I don't know much about the exact definition of "declared" or "righteous"... b/c I think that total righteousness won't be received/given until we are risen and in His presence. Could be wrong and you guys may disagree (please do if you can!), but thats my two cents. Great question again.
No comments:
Post a Comment