AJ
21 dumbbell thrusters @ 40#
400m run
15
400m run
9
400m run
7:39
God story: I started a little more than a year ago at reading the Bible, start to finish. The goal was to finish in one year, but that isn't quite happening. I'm in 1 Corinthians now. But its so cool how years ago a skinny-video game playing-kid down the hall told me "The OT is the NT concealed, the NT is the OT revealed." And how I am finally starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I may never put ALL of them together and may never take in enough knowledge on the scriptures, but really cool how so much OT has NT written all over it, and vice versa.
KUNKEL
For time:
25 HSPU'S
800M run
50 T2B
800M run
75 push press @75#
800M run
150 double unders
800M run
Time: 29:23
@god story: too cool AJ. I have yet to attempt that in a year or much less in a story form progression. That is encouraging enough to put that on the agenda in the near future.
@late post: sorry for not posting yesterday but I did go back and throw it on there.
No comments:
Post a Comment