Sunday, April 15, 2012

4/15/2012

KUNKEL
Well boys I've missed the WODs and even struggled extending the rest for the entire week outside of the yard work. Took Friday and Saturday to finish flower beds, transPlanting stuff from the front to the back and putting new stuff in the front. I did exert a good deal of energy and back labor but man it felt good to be done and altogether rested. I'm looking forward to getting it tomorrow.
@rest my body did feel good to chill out for an extended period of time and I look forward to the results this week.

@theology question: I think the declared righteous might be translated more like, "you will go through a process to become righteous at the gate". Just a guess though.
@aj: you seem to be quit the cook! What's your favorite thing to create with the egg?
@klint: if it's not prying, any good thoughts while on the family life walk/ talk? You and Mel have great minds that are fun to see at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment