Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4/18/2012

AJ

5x5 weighted push ups (plate on back)
45-65-70-80-90

500m row
50 air squats
20 half moons
25 wall ball
20 half moons
50 air squats

8:03

Half moons: feet in squat position, take 45# plate and make a half moon with the plate - arms extended at the top (and stand), each tap of the plate on the floor = 1

@Kunkel: Beast mode and a half, holy cow. Makes me want to take a week off and see what it does for me if I can put up times like that. I looked up my Griff time from last summer - 12:10. Great job! Try to do 30 MUs for time sometime this week if you can, we are doing that WOD at my gym on Friday.

@Klint: Miss you bud. I think Anne and I may visit Dallas this weekend and visit a restaurant thats been on our radar for a while; may catch up with the Farrars if ya'll are free?

KUNKEL
Tri-time
Got back in the saddle, literally:
Road bike: 13.5 miles, time: 46:31, avg speed: 17.4mph
Run: will have to check distance tomorrow but time: 10:22, 1.4miles

@saddle: I had serious discomfort on the bike. The saddle was a rude awakening for sure, my knees felt hot in a weird way almost like I was putting too much strain on them. My shoulders and hands felt really fatigued and over worked. Overall I just did not feel comfortable or even remotely natural, I'm gonna do some youtubing on "pose" bike form!!!
@run after ride, I did a fast transition and didn't mess around but wow!!! My legs were hurting for the majority of the run. I isn't think I would workout the bike soreness while running at all.
@30 MU's I like the challenge and I will attempt on Friday as well, what's a good time to shoot for? I probably shouldn't have a time other than eternity to try and be under.
@wod/ rest schedule: do y'all try to keep a set schedule of workout days and rest days? I'm thinking about going 3 on 1 off and altering it do that im basically not working out more than 3 days in a row with a strenuous WOD. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment