Saturday, March 10, 2012

3/10/12

FARRAR

Warmup
4 Rounds

200m row
1 min rest

(Was not able to keep time)

WOD

6 Rounds

8 Squats 135lbs
100 m Sprint

Not sure about time on this one either.  Mels and my time were mixed together at the end.

@Xfit Games R2, good job on 60 reps.  Did you feel more of a muscle fatigue or were you breathing hard too? AJ, have you trind the second round work out yet?

@Xfit Games R3, I thought the hardest part was the push press.  Upper body is pretty weak and wore me out pretty quick.  I could do the T2B and box jumps pretty much unbroken each round.  Shows how much I struggled with push press.  Soreness is setting in this afternoon too!

Enjoying the rainy day!!

KUNKEL

Birthing yoga class!!! Ohh yea, got to learn some partner stretches/ poses to do when the contractions hit! Did do some stretching while there but was not an intense workout though.

@R2 muscle fatigue for sure. I feel like the 135# was simply too heavy for me to get all the way to the top. I can clean that amount no problem but snatching it is a different story. That's why I had to break it up to clean, then press.
@muscle fatigue vs cardio fatigue, I believe when I am taking breaks within any WOD is currently is due to my muscles fatiguing at a faster rate than my cardio, however f I got stronger I might be able to push trough those walls that currently make me pause. Y'all?

No comments:

Post a Comment