AJ
A. 50 wall balls for time
1:42 (unbroken)
B. 6 rounds
5 deadlift (275#)
100m run with 45# overhead plate
7:59
C. Max rep strict pull ups in one minute
14
@burptastic: Great job on the triple digits!
KUNKEL
"Colt 45"
45 double unders
45 squat cleans @135#
45 ring dips
45 double unders
Time: 18:23
I could only do 5 cleans squats at a time. Definitely a weak spot for me but I think y'all could post a much faster time.
@ring dips, that felt like the hardest chest workout i can remember in quit some time.
FARRAR
3 mile run with Mel stopping every 5 min to do 25 pushups
(150 pushups total)
With Mels new job we have a new routine of working out and spending time together in the evenings. We alternate coming up with the WOD. She came up with this one. A pretty good little workout I might say.
You fellas are laying down some strong workouts:
6 rounds of 275 deadlift with a weighted sprint.....
45 squat cleans with 135 and 45 ring dips.....
Solid!
No comments:
Post a Comment