AJ
4 rounds
200m row
1min rest
39.7
38.9
39.5
41.0
120 ab mat straight-legged sit ups
then
3:00 max effort double unders
135 total
I'm hoping to start doing some more of the WOD's you guys have been doing, esp. those that I couldn't do while I was hurt. I'm trying to stick with the programming that my box is doing, along with trying the competition WOD's. Some of your old WOD's from the last month or so scare me a bit, so I gotta step up my game. The 135# squat cleans are no where near fun.
Are you guys going to try to the 2nd WOD of the competition? I know the overhead stuff is rough for you Kunkel, hopefully your back can manage the snatches.
KUNKEL
5 rounds: 800m run, 3 ring muscle ups
Could not do as rxed and it really frustrated me!!! First round did mu's unbroken, 2nd rd did 2 unbroken and the failed at approx 10 attempts, 3rd round failed approx 10 times and then did 10 ring pullups, 4th rd 1 m.u. Followed by 8-10 failed attempts and then 10 pullups, 5th rd failed at approx 8 attempts so finished with 10 Pullups.
Time: 38:22
These durn muscle ups were driving me crazy!!! I definitely needed better emotional intelligence while doing this WOD. After failing so many times I ended up letting out a few loud roars like an idiot! I will be watching some videos to learn better form moving forward.
@thr 2nd games workout, I will play with it Friday and see what the snatch feels like before I give it a go. I have been thinking about it since it was posted, glad you asked to spur my interest and accountability!
No comments:
Post a Comment