AJ
I thought I'd post now, because there's a good chance I won't be able to move after completing this WOD.
For Time:
15 Squat Cleans 155#
12 Burpees
20 Wall Ball
12 Burpees
25 Deadlift 225#
12 Burpees
30 Pull-ups
12 Burpees
35 Box Jumps
12 Burpees
40 HR Push-ups
12 Burpees
45 Walking Lunges
12 Burpees
50 Sit-ups
KUNKEL
"Nasty Girl" WOD
3 rounds:
50 squats
7 muscle ups
10 hang cleans @ 135#
Time: 41:57
This was brutal with the muscle ups. About every 4 out of 7 were with a regular grip and the other 3 were with the false grip. I flew through the squats and hang cleans no problem, but those dang mu's killed my time but I didn't care how long it was gonna take I was determined to complete the WOD. I could string together 2 mu's and sometimes 3 but in between I would fail multiple times and then have to rest and recover before trying again and hopefully succeeding.
@ muscle ups on the rings, I'm getting closer everytime but till not quit mastery stage.
@ AJ: you are straight killing it right now. I plan on trying a version of that tomorrow, very impressive. Press on!
No comments:
Post a Comment