AJ
3 rounds of 3 minutes
800m run
remaining time: amrap 135# push press
(at 3 minutes, drop bar, run 800m... etc)
Total push press reps: 69
Shoulders aren't too sore now but I bet this time tomorrow I"ll be feeling it.
@Nevada trip: Klint welcome back. I haven't done lat pull downs in forever; how are they now that you're so accustomed to pull ups?
KUNKEL
sorry I've been a bit MIA. We were consumed with family and baby shower stuff all weekend and I barely had time to get a workout in. I went back to Friday and Saturday to post my wods but again I'm impressed with you two!
@god story: been praying for the spiritual leadership and while I was running actually a song was reminding me about my approach to my own sin and how I always try to lead someone out of their sin because it is "bigger and more serious than my own. However the truth is that I have chosen sin that is harder to see, making it more difficult for me to take my own plank out of my own eye. does that make sense? My application is for me to focus on the simple truths and in this order, love God and love others (inside the other category fist is Laura, scon is our baby and then everyone else).
No comments:
Post a Comment