AJ
AMRAP 3 minutes
7 hand release push ups
7 toes to bar
Rest 3 minutes
AMRAP 3 minutes
max calories on rower
Rest 3 minutes
AMRAP 3 minutes
7 hang power cleans @ 115#
2 bar hopping burpees
68-60-54 (total reps each amrap)
@miles: You guys can run like its nobody's business. I think our gym, lately, has stayed away from the heavy running because its unlikely the games WOD's will include any running. I'm hoping to try some of ya'lls WOD's soon, but running in the inov8s will still take some getting used to. Klint after that WOD your legs should be trashed!
@games 12.4: You can sub 45# bar thrusters for wall balls. I think for muscle-ups, the standard is locking the arms at the bottom, whereas in the past you've had to rotate your hands out - which I cannot do, before or after a muscle-up. So far I've heard the most is 1 round, then back to the wall balls to do 28. That's SICK.
Now, its AMRAP on the couch watching college hoops.
KUNKEL
Shot bow approx 80 times getting it sighted in, wore my shoulders out.
AB RIPPER X plus 100 pushups
No comments:
Post a Comment