Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3/13/2012

FARRAR

Partner workout

Walking lunges while partner runs quarter then switch
Push ups """""""""""""
Air squats""""""""""""
Plank """""""""""""""
Broad jump """"""""""

Total: 272

Feel really week today. Didn't post but ran 4 miles on Sunday. Doing that plus the squats on sat has left me feeling realllly sore. Abnormally sore. Hopefully today's lighter wrkout got it out of me.

Charishing grace today!!

KUNKEL

been on the mend with the head and traveling to NM and back since Sunday evening. Had some late layovers and didn't get there or back till wee hours in the morning so it zapped me.

@games WOD 12.4, looks absolutely brutal. If y'all have an idea of how I can sub wall balls or make a wall ball let me know cause that is one thing I don't have available.

@Games standard box jumps, I thought I was but I have not technically been. I have been extending up and off the box at the same time and not pausing with a lockout. I saw one girl do it that way at a competition but when I looked it up seems like that is not legal. I will now though.

@ extra gear I really like that example and it does make sense. When AJ gets that cardio back he's gonna be killer on all WODs no doubt!

@God story and holding others to Gods standards: that's a great question and I struggle with judging people as if I am really close to this standards and they are much futther. Yet the truth is we are on equal playing fields, which is where my thought on acknowledging my own sin came from. It is hard to hold them to a standard though if they are not with Christ b/c for all intent and purpose they don't see themselves under the same umbrella as us. If they are not with God they probably don't care what God thinks about marriage, so then knowing God might be the initial approach to eventually lead to accountability.

@farrar, nice work: looks like you're up for finding that extra gear right now as it pertains to your legs!! Press on!!! I'm up for finding that extra gear as it pertains to energy!

@aj enjoy Vegas, win some big money for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment