AJ
Strength:
5x3 Shoulder Press
135#
AMRAP 7 minutes
10 thrusters @ 75#
5 burpees
8 rounds even
200m sprint
35 seconds
What do you guys do on your off days? I try to be having an active recovery rest day, but foam rolling gets boring after 5 minutes, and yard work doesn't really equate to rest.
FARRAR
Burptastic Round 2
AMBAP in 7 min (100)
Overtime
50 KB swings 45lbs
10 situps every time the weight hit the floor (20 situps)
Burpees: Started a lot faster this time and was just as painful as the first round.
@days off: don't really have a standard for days off. Intend to do a little stretching but usually get too busy. Spent this weekend in la grange and def did not treat the body well. Much food and drink!
KUNKEL
Day off for me today. Did nothing, slept and did computer work.
@days off, I am Either doing yard work or flat nothing. I need to be better at rolling and stretching everyday though.
No comments:
Post a Comment