Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/22/2012

AJ

3 rounds

15 deadlift @ 185#
500m row

9:05

@ Inov8s: I have been told the 195s and 230s are virtually identical. I own both and can't tell a difference. Only thing is they're in a red color. The website may call them pink but they're more red than pink.

@ HSPUs: Strict is head to floor, I can do about 4 at a time before my head feels like its about to pop. I usually do mine with an ab-mat underneath, which is about 2-3 inches tall.

@God story: quick prayer request, need prayer in leading my wife spiritually. Its not that I'm absolutely terrible at it, I just feel like it could use some improvement.

KUNKEL

Warm up: mow and trim all shrubs, Klint buy a house and get an egg!!! Also shot about 50 arrows, gets the shoulders goin.
Did p90x Ab ripper plus 100 pushups.

@inov8s I'll have to check that out. I have the red ones in 195 and like 'em.
@hspu's: I bring my hair to the ground, not my skull but really close.
@12.4 AJ how are the legs feeling? I did that WOD monday and Wednesday I was still walking funny. The 150 killed my quads.
@God story: will pray and I feel you, it is hard for me I feel like I ca. Lead when I feel like all I do is act a fool around my bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment