AJ
CrossFit Games Open 12.3
AMRAP 18 minutes:
15 box jumps @ 24" box (games standard)
12 push press @ 115#
9 toes to bar
7 full rounds, plus 7 push press for a total of 274 reps. Felt pretty good about this I saw the leaderboard, and women were putting up total number of reps like 400. As of now I'm 13th in the region in this particular workout, but that'll change as time goes on. A good goal for ya'll is 8 full rounds. Pacing is the way to go for sure, nothing wrong with taking a break and getting back at it.
KUNKEL
Yard work and "wog" with the family( walk/jog with wife, baby inside the wife and dog)! Not to long and ill be pushing the baby stroller!
Has to take it easy, legs are really sore!
@12.3 nice work!
@God story: simply trying to understand how sinful I am but ironically my pride is still standing in the way! My expectations and standards of myself are far more than they should be and I think God is teaching me that there is freedom in knowing the depth of my own sin.
No comments:
Post a Comment