Monday, March 19, 2012

3/19/2012

AJ

Did a wod that is named "Rip" at my box. They named it after their dog, "Rip," who was named after Mark Rippetoe

5 rounds

200m run
12 box jumps @ 24"
9 thrusters @ 95#

My PR is 9:20ish, today I got 9:42. Always tough doing WODs on Mondays!

KUNKEL
Crossfit games 12.4 modified
AMRAP 12 minutes
150 thrusters with 45# barbell
90 double unders
30 muscle ups

Made it through 90 DU's and failed for about 2 minutes on the muscleups and didn't get one.
Total reps: 240

Overtime: did muscle up work for about 15 minutes practicing false grip and regular grip. I was able to get the muscle ups with the false grip but they hurt my wrists and I can't yet do it from my arms being locked out at the bottow all the way.
Also did 15 ring dips to finish everything off.

@ring muscle ups: I WILL LASTER THESE DURN THINGS BEFORE TOO LONG!!! It's killing me getting my butt kicked by them!

No comments:

Post a Comment