AJ
Games WOD 12.4
150 wall balls
90 double unders
30 muscle ups
12 min cut off
248 reps. I had 2:20 left for muscle ups, but PR'd on Karen (150 wall balls for time) @ 7:08, and double unders took way too long. Couldn't string the MU's together, just one at a time.
@Kunkel: Anything with 2 miles is TOUGH! Were your HSPU's strict as well? Did you look into those inov8s?
KUNKEL
Muscle up funday! I did about 30 minuets worth of muscle up practice. I watched a training video on the 12.4 WOD and got some good tips for the technique. I tried the false grip and just a traditional grip and was finally able to get a few reps with each. The false grip is hard for me to lock my elbows out at the bottom but they are easier to get to the top. Felt fantastic to make progress!! I completed around 15 mu's total while practicing.
@strict hspu's what are the options? I think I have just done strict.
@inov8s I did check it out but I didn't order any, I wanted to try on the 230's before I buy any. I have the 195s and like them. Have you worn both?
No comments:
Post a Comment